IBM IIB Tech Lead
- At least 5 years of strong experience in Middleware Development, Administration and Support of IBM Integration Busv 10.0, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere DataPower XI50/52, XG 45 and API Connect.
- Developed Message Flows, ESQL Statements, Message Sets, Pub/Sub applications
- Development experience using XML technologies: XSD, XSLT
- Message transformations, translation, validation for incoming messages
- Experience on Rest, Web services implementation, Compute node, http nodes, aggregation nodes, database integration nodes is a must.
- Experience in version control, building bar files, overriding properties
- Integration with Datapower.
- Experience in designing, developing flows and supporting using IIB and APIC service components
- Lead Skills
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimates
- Create end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high tech services
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is preferred, but not required