- Define REST API/JSON specification in Akana API Gateway
- Experience in configuring API Management solution, API Analytics using Akana APIGateway
- Configuring Security policies, creating Proxy APIs using Akana API Gateway
- Socialize and collaborate API spec across teams.
- Design/create API flows based on API spec.
- Implement automated acceptance and unit testing.
- Design, build, debug, test and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Kubernetes, and Docker to manage and deploy source code to development, test and production environments.
- Knowledge of Apigee is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and GCP is a plus.
- Utilize Bitbucket as a source code repository with the responsibility to manage source code-responsible for code quality and correctness.
- Utilize Jira for user story and defect management-responsible to keep user stories and other work items up to date
- Provide daily status updates in team scrum meetings and attend all schedule user story refinement and mapping meetings
- Explain technical opinions and facts in an easy, effective, and respectful way.
- Contribute to a socially collaborative, cohesive, and supportive environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable Web API solutions using the REST pattern.
- Experience using SQL Server, Oracle Db, Mongodb.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable Web service solutions.
- Experience building CI/CD projects and solutions using Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience creating Linux and Windows Containers using docker files.
- Experience implementing Kubernetes solutions and creating relevant YAML files for a scalable set of microservices
Job Category: Architect Senior API Developer
Job Location: Remote until COVID